Supply quality US origin and manufactured steel railroad products, provide innovative engineered products and address issues by presenting railroad engineered based solutions.
Track Hand Cart
Work-Safe Track Hand Cart Specification
- Work-Safe Track Hand Cart Specifications
- Uninsulated and Insulated Wheels
- Disassembly Wheel System
- Steel Deck Surface 36In. X 48 In. Wt-48lbs.
- Work load capacity 2,000 lbs.
- Reversible Push Bar Wt.- 5lbs.
- US made 12-gauge steel tubing
- US Cast Aluminum 5 In. Wheels Wt-9lbs Ea.
- Duel Safety Hand Breaking System
- Standard 56-1/2 In. gauge (Standard)
- Weight per Unit 89 lbs.
- Safety Flange on Deck.
- Patten Pending
Work-Safe Track Hand Cart Safety Features
- One person can safely handle the dissembled cart
- Can safely carry 2,000 lbs. of work equipment and material
- Has a dual quality break system that locks into place
- US Aluminum cast wheels safely support cart carrying capacity
- Has safety flange that helps keep equipment and material safely on the cart when moving
- Reversible push bar allows cart to always use the safer pushing mode when moving